Thank you for your interest in contributing to DigitalTransformationTrends. Below are some guidelines to consider when writing and submitting your article for our website.
- Your post will be ‚your post‘ and you get exposure to our readers through the website and newsletter
- Interact with like minded people dedicated to Digital Trends
- When you include your bio and become an trusted voice in the community
Some guidelines before submitting:
- Be original and bring value to our readers
- Make it personal and provide your view
- Length doesn’t matter much, but preferred 500 – 750 words
- Include a short BIO with your name (or nickname, link to website, etc. )
- Limit self promotion
You can submit articles by sending a .doc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure you add ‚Guest Post‘ in the subject line.
If your post is considered interesting for our readers, I will write you back with a suggested date to publish. Otherwise, I’ll let you know I’m passing on the submission.